Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Waking up

Waking up is such a hard task most days! I would much rather sleep in with my little one than have to get up, get ready, and tackle the day. I am sure most of us feel that way some days. At this very moment I have just finished getting ready and I am debating the lunches to pack. Should I pack just fruit for me today? A frozen meal. 2!? Those are huge questions.  Depending on what I pack will be the type of attitude I will have during the day. Will I look forward to lunch or not? Will I go pick up something greasy because I didn't pack anything or whatever I packed sounds boring and nutritious? Will my hunny be satisfied or still hungry? Well my bloggers, off to tackle this twelve hour workday! Hope everyone has a fantastic Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment