Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rainy Wednesday

Doesn't everyone love rainy days!? I do! They make the world around me smell oh so good! This morning as my darling and I ate breakfast, it started to pour! Lightning and thunder and all. Such dramatic weather for a Wednesday morning I thought! My baby of course was a tiny bit frightened, but she even likes the rainy weather. She got to wear her raincoat and her little rain boots that have Hello Kitty on them ( she loves loves Hello Kitty)! She is such a little fashionista. I don't remember caring about what I wore at her age. It makes me laugh. People say I should be scared! Wait until she's a teenager they say! I try not to pay attention. She will turn out just like she is supposed to and how her Daddy and I help her turn out. Hopefully into a beautiful person inside and out!
Anyway about today, I went to work for what we like to call a "Princess Shift". Had the best day at work in a while. Worked with the Medical Director himself, but still managed to have an awesome day. Very well deserved after the day we had yesterday! Picked up my monkey, and now here I am writing a little before we head to the gym for a bit. Yes! The gym! Hopefully there is a good show on, so I can take my mind off the fact that I am working out! Ha! Have a nice afternoon everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment