Monday, April 8, 2013

Life as a woman

Being a mom is everything anyone could ever want !! I absolutely love my daughter. She is THE biggest blessing of my life. She makes me laugh and smile every single minute of every single day, in between headaches and tons of tears of course! Being a mom is the most rewarding job, but also the most stressful! You hear most moms talk about their kids and unless you know the mom on a personal level, all you hear is, my wonderful kid, my wonderful life, my wonderful partner/husband! But you will never hear, unless you are a friend and she is venting, the other side of things. Life is tough sometimes! Hearing 100 million questions every single day followed by 3 million questions from the father drives me nuts sometimes! Do not get me wrong. I always encourage my baby to ask questions! It helps me raise a smart kid, but ten questions per minute has got to give more than just me, a slight head ache! I am am mom above anything, but I am also an employee, and a student! Yes call me crazy but I am doing it all! Well not all at once! I am a mom every single day. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I am a student! and Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays I am a Nurse Assistant. Crazy I know! So to juggle all that and my almost 5 year old little genius is tough. Oh and did I mention I am also trying to plan a wedding!? So yes, sometimes I get a little frustrated and need some alone time, and this is how I have decided to spend it! Talking to a world full of strangers! I guess I do sound pretty nuts lol. But really, it always helps me to read stories of other women walking in similar shoes as mine, not because it makes me happy that others have it rough too, but because its nice to know i am not the only one out there that isnt perfect and happy 100% of the time, even though I am very well aware I am blessed beyond belief and I am very grateful for that! So that is what I have decided to do. Write these few little blogs for those other moms out there feeling like they do too much, and one day they will maybe explode (hopefully not!), to let you know you guys are NOT ALONE!! I am also here! Juggling my world on my shoulders and I am here to show support! For all of us that want to do it all! It is worth it! After all, if not today when? We will only live once!

No comments:

Post a Comment