Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mommy Time

Mommy Time. Is there such a thing? YES! I try to make time at least once a day. It helps me keep in touch with myself, and not loose myself in the hurries and worries of the day. Right now my baby is fast asleep, after loosing a coin toss with daddy she is sleeping in her own bed, YES! Let me explain the coin toss. So she has been co sleeping with us since she was around 1 and a half. We cannot get her to stop. It is all my fault i must admit. For a while my hunny was working nights, so I would let my baby sleep with me! Well now he's on days and guess what... she still likes to keep mommy company! So daddy devised a plan. They toss a coin every night, tails she sleeps in her own bed, heads she gets to fall asleep in ours and then daddy transfers her to her own bed. So tonight she lost. So I am sitting here listening to the thunder a few miles away, or so it seems, while writing my second post today! I must admit I am getting kind of obsessed with these! Anyway, I am sipping on some Chamomile Tea, watching beauty tutorials on YouTube, my latest obsession, and writing my post. Who says I can't multitask! I feel really good after my tough work out and I am just about ready for bed. I have yet another 12 hour shift tomorrow that I always feel so guilty about! I hate leaving my little one. I feel like I am missing out on so much on those long days! But I love being able to have dates with her every Friday, and buy her what she needs whenever I like. I love being spontaneous with her and that requires some money! Hopefully once the Nursing Program is over it'll get easier! Well dolls! Thanks for reading! Wishing everyone a lovely night!
                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment