Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pay Day!

There is nothing I love more than Thursday night right after work and before payday! After such a horrible day I am sitting here sipping on my tea, writing a little something and watching a movie that I have had for YEARS, but have never watched! Time Travelers Wife. My hunny is playing a game, and my darling is asleep. Tomorrow we have a date at Ihop for Pancakes! Just me and my little one! It is becoming sort of a tradition for her and I. Every other Friday morning we have a breakfast date. I love it! Anyway, we shall be paying our favorite store, TARGET, a visit tomorrow! You know, just for some things we need haha. Maybe visit Ulta for a bit. :) Well sorry this post is so short! I had a long 13 hour shift! Hope everyone of you had a beautiful day and has a nice day tomorrow too!

No comments:

Post a Comment